"I wanted to take the time to tell you how much my staff has appreciated you and your company. In our travel meeting last week they mentioned RNVip and AlliedVip are the best things going for their departments in recruiting. The one thing they emphasized was how easy you are to work with- very customer service oriented!
Thanks for always taking good care of us and making it easy to do business!"
Denise G. Burnett, RN, BSN
O.R. Nurses, Inc.
An Ad in a Trade Journal
- Expensive & time-limited
- Competes with many other ads; your ad might not be seen
- No guarantee of success; ad costs the same regardless
Cold-Calling from a List or Using Direct Mail
- Time consuming
- Quality lists can be expensive
- Low response rates
- Good direct mail packages are costly to design, print, & distribute
Register with RNVip.com
- Free registration for your agency and Free site link
- No service fees—you pay only for each completed nurse's application
- You receive each nurse's application almost instantaneously
- The "leads" you receive (completed applications) are summarized on a monthly statement
- TNurses choose your agency and others to receive their application
- No unqualified leads
- You receive a thorough, universally accepted application from each nurse
- Nurses' credentials/experience will be known before your recruiter contacts them
- Recruiting process is cut in half
- Cost is per lead—no worries about response rates; no contracts to sign
- Comprehensive application form eliminates unqualified respondents
- Only nurses who are seriously interested in traveling bother to apply
- Travel nurse candidates have the opportunity to learn about you before applying
- Leads you receive are either exclusive or shared only with other RNVip-registered agencies
Copyright © 2003 RNVip.com. All Rights Reserved.